In the "POD/E-POD Titles" page you can add titles to your archive and manage them.
The system envisages the management of the local version of the title (on the left side of the table) and the version in production (the last 2 columns on the right), separated by a green "Update" arrow/button.
By clicking on the "Add title" button you can add new titles to the archive.
Through the wizard you an specify all the book's technical information and upload the printing files (content and cover). After correctly entering a title in the archive (local version), the book moves to "Concluded" status. You can see all the information relating to the local version in the table at any time:
- data entered in the archive
- the jpg preview of the cover, with evidence of the cutting marks and the spine and the Datamatrix/QR code position
- the summary of the technical characteristics specified in the entry phase
- the pdf of the cover and content uploaded for this title
- the date and time of the last change
- the status
By clicking on the “Action” button you’ll be able to edit your title, delete it or switch it to the Run archive.
The green "Update" arrow/button allows the update of the local version to production. This function is very important because it allows the production of a final version of the book and, in the meantime, if necessary, it allows all the changes required on the local version, without "affecting" the version that is actually printed.
The "Update" button is disabled when the 2 versions (local and in production) are correctly aligned.
Every time a change is made to the local version, the button is enabled and, to update the version in production, all you have to do is click the green arrow.
In the last 2 columns on the right, it is possible to see the date and time of the last update (or highlight that the title is being updated), the pdf of the cover and content and the actions possible on the version in production:
- Quotation: the printing prices are shown, in accordance with the technical specifications defined.
- Buy: by clicking on this button you’ll be redirected to the shopping cart to place your order.
*“The POD/ E-POD Titles” page will be activated and usable only after contracts for POD services and or E-POD have been stipulated. For more info , please contact us.